X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonials by Set and Forget community members

Hello fellow traders,
    Hope you a great weekend and you are also having a great day wherever you are in the world

The reason for this short email is simple. I have been asked a few times to create a section in the community where you can post your testimonials and experience trading supply and demand and the community. Has the Set and Forget community helped you understand the markets? Has it helped you to find a way to become more focused and rules based trader? Has it helped you to become profitable? Is the support from the members and myself the one you expected? This kind of comments and feedback will surely help others to commit, test the rules and work harder with the intention to become a profitable trader in the medium term.

It would be great if you could share your experience and write a testimonial with your experience at Set and Forget. That might help others.

If you have a few minutes to spare, you can write your own testimonial in this new section I've created!

Enjoy the rest of the day.
    Cheers,
    Alfonso

Hello,

I Found Set and Forget after searching the internet for some training on Supply and Demand. I have been trading for several years now, and could not grasp the concept of Support and Resistance, why were prices touching a certain level then reversing, or sometimes blasting right through?? I watched some You Tube Videos on Supply and Demand which opened my eyes to Supply and Demand. Finally the light bulb went off, it wasn't about lines any more, it was about buyers and sellers.

I then scoured the internet for a company that would assist me with learning about this vital indicator which wasn't a lagging indicator like the rest. I came across Alfonso and his Set and Forget community... I can't say enough about the site, it really has given me a insiders look into how ANY market works.... I can honestly say, if you are committed to learning about this vital subject.. Set and Forget is the site for you... All the best. Mark

Comment

Thank you for this opportunity Alfonso.

To all fellow traders and future community members,
      This community, and Alfonso in particular, has been for me not only a place to learn Supply and Demand, but to grow as a human being. Weekly and sometimes daily Alfonso reminds us of the important things in life. He not only gives us the rules to trade with, but shows us monthly that it is possible and profitable. Giving me a hope to hold onto and reach for, for my financial freedom. He also reminds us that trading is boring, and should be, we need to get out and have our fun and live our lifes - unzipped, in RAW, uncompressed, to the fullest, everyday.

I recently reconnected with my love for photography because of Alfonso. After drifting away for almost a decade i was reignited after following the amazing timelapse videos Alfonso makes. If you have not seen some check them out here: https://vimeo.com/144333421
      Can't wait for Alfonso's new project, LetsTimelapse.com.

This community of like minded traders offers such amazing support. When in doubt all we need to do is ask, and someone will always answer. It is truly an amazing place that is in my opinion under priced. But "thumbs up" to Alfonso for making it affordable.
      I would only recommend it to serious minded traders that want to change their life, not just their trading.

Sincerely,
      Nathanael (aka Gr8Guy)

Comment

I have been trading supply and demand part-time for a few years now. it was just a hobby for me, but i always had one issue, how can i take trades after a certain type of verification? something that gives me an indication that my levels are correct. candlestick patterns are good and everything but you have to be monitoring price action to catch it and when you're trying to trade 30 instruments at the same time, that becomes impossible. So in my search i came across Mr. Alfonso.

You need to understand something Mr./Mrs. Reader, if you want to be a technical trader, you MUST understand supply and demand. it is CRUCIAL and Alfonso has a very methodical system. He has given me the missing pieces of my puzzle and HOPEFULLY if all goes as planned, i hope to make trading my full-time job in the coming months.

please don't misunderstand, trading is NOT easy and you will NOT get it over night. it takes a lot of patience and practice, but once you cross that threshold of understanding, your life will become much easier. So thank you Alfonso, i hope to meet you at one of your future events and thank you in person.

-Jamshid

Comment

• slingblade
          slingblade commented
          Editing a comment
          Jamshid,
          Thank you for your review. As a new member of this group I am very interested in hearing not only about what a great and supportive community is here but also how set and forget has enabled traders to become profitable and support their chosen lifestyles through their trading. Please report back about your journey towards full time trading. I hope to read more from you soon. Erik

• jeeshyy
          jeeshyy commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do Erik. I'm glad you liked my comments.

Grateful to Alfonso for giving the opportunity to participate in this community, with so many like-minded people working hard actively for their dreams.

I must say this is the best investment I've done so far for my own trading career. The lessons here are very well organised & structured in a way that it makes learning how to trade much more efficient. Not to mention the enormous number of videos to watch & learn at our own pace, and the highly supportive forum to get any doubts cleared.

Just like many persistent traders out there, I've been trading financial products with all sorts of strategies for over 10 years. Had some earlier success position trading in stocks using fundamental & technical analysis. But doing this as a full-time career trading shorter time frame required much different skills & strategies to succeed. Something I came to realize only in the last few years. Fortunately, I stumbled across Alfonso's free thread in Forex Factory while searching for ways to improve my understanding of Supply & Demand. Upon reading the first monster post there, I was amazed at how methodical Alfonso teaches S&D. Now having joined set-and-forget for more than 3 months, and having access to all the learning materials here, I've noticed a big improvement in my trading result & consistency. Though more effort is still needed to achieve what I want, I'm progressing well at a rate I've never experience before. Really looking forward to how much more I can progress as a trader.

Thank you Alfonso & everyone for making this possible,
        Ivan

Comment

I am forever grateful to Alfonso for what he has done for me and my trading over the years. I have been part of this community since the beginning and admire greatly how it has grown leaps and bounds to what it is today. This community is full of experienced traders, all who have a special interest in becoming better, profitable and more consistent traders. To trade along side them only makes me sharpen my own blades. Pressure creates diamonds!

I appreciate everyone of you, especially the Fonz

Cheers,
          Nick

Comment

• nametaker
            nametaker commented
            Editing a comment
            fattyflathead ,respect my friend

• darwinian2k
            darwinian2k commented
            Editing a comment
            nametaker - gotta add my thanks to this one aswell Nick, you've been a great help and your experience/knowledge of supply and demand is an asset to the community

• nametaker
            nametaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheers Luciano, now no more guys otherwise my ego will get too big and effect my trading!

i consider my self a lucky person ...it took me more than 3 years to find some one expert , knowledgeable , he knows what is teaching ; supports the material that he is providing with all kinds and means; when ever he sees it is necessary ....so much to talk about that .....on the other hand our best friend Alfonso will never ignore any of us;his intentions are sincere and i trust him ....so many other individuals assumes they are experts in this field ; to me at least the ones i met or came across their promotional teaching videos...they can never be compared to alfonso ; despite of that they helped just very little ; but the did not build any conference in my self about their materials as alfonso did; with alfonso i learned so much and i believe and a follower of his best supply and demand strategy and i am great full for that ....i hope he continues what he is doing for us.....and starting with my self and i am asking all senior and expert members to support each others more and more specially new members like me and all other new once too and i must say i am proud to know them and all the work and support they give.... i am saying this because we want to keep this community alive and continues the purpose of its existence .....thank you very much alfonso and all of you members

cheers
          rawda

Comment

I loved this community from the beginning I could tell. If I cannot become profitable here, then I will most likely will never be.
            Alfonso has installed a great work ethic to my trading I practice on Forex tester 2 every day for hours.Read watch the videos over and over again you guys are like my heroes because I see how far
            you have come especially nick. My wish is to become more involved, but I'm not confident .I struggle with explaining trades in a clear way I'm the voyeur of the forum . I read every post every day and feel I know you all.To trade like Alfonso would be like a dream come true a master of his trade .I have before me the best teacher the best forum and a great bunch of guys.
            With patience, practice, and some fortune that I can put it all together. I look forward to the day when I'm helping others as you all do. a big thanks to every one on here!! keep it up.
            You are changing my life bit by bit,I see it happening which is so amazing. Happy? never been happier.

All the best
            Steve

Comment

Thanks Alfonso. You are a gentleman of great integrity. You have a very deep understanding of the Supply and Demand methodology and a phenomenal ability to explain clearly the rule set and the different setups. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community - its welcoming and has a strong sense of camaraderie. You are consistent in your mantra: 'Don't believe what I say, don't believe what I do - test it for yourselves'. This is key: else we never get to build the belief in our ability to execute and manage our edge.

To any non member that may read this: Alfonso is a class act. But, he cannot do the work for you. You must persevere and learn through your mistakes for a considerable period of time. You must stay on the bus and do not give into the temptation to 'switch' to another strategy or try to merge strategies. Give it time and absolute focus and build the belief and trust in yourself and in your strategy. Alfonso will stay with you every step of the way, but you must do the work. Its there for you. How much do you want it?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

I'm grateful to Alfonso for his continued support in my journey to continuously improve my trading. He is a great man, someone who believes in offering value to the world and someone who genuinely wants others to succeed. The methodology laid out in the Set and Forget community based around supply and demand trading is a fantastic way to interpret the markets and provides a high probability trading edge. It is by far superior to anything else I have encountered in my quest to find an edge in the markets. The process for learning this methodology is also well set out, structured and geared towards developing someone's trading skills over a long period as opposed to providing a "quick fix" or promises to "get rich quick".

The community is thriving and continues to grow. Numerous other members offer great support to others who are learning. The example set by Alfonso is followed by others and we truly have a trading community.

Thank you Alfonso

Luciano

Comment

This blew my my mind guys....percentages mean nothing can you be a 30% winner .a 70% loser and still make money

no of wins 3 or 30% x £2000 gain per trade=£6000

no of loss 7 or 70% x£300 loss per trade=£2100
                  net profit=£3900
                  basically out of ten trades using proper risk and money management i could have a loss 7 times and win 3 times and still be profitable #wow
                  hope it helps anyone struggling with fear keep taking them zones with 3:1 i know it has help me cos for the first time in my trading journey im not losing..jola300komo peace

Comment

• darwinian2k
                    darwinian2k commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well spotted my friend. I always think a better measure of the effectiveness of a trading edge is Expected Vale (+EV), this is based on win rate and amount won/lost.

So 50% win rate at 3:1 = on average we're making X1R per trade = EV +1
                    60% win rate at 2:1 = on average we're making X0.8R per trade = EV +0.8
                    40% win rate at 4:1 = on average we're making X1R per trade = EV +1

Risk to reward survey

2:1{risk to reward} 60% of all traders where losing money at month end

3:1{risk to reward} 80% of traders where making money at month end

1:1{risk to reward} 98% of traders where losing money at month end
                  makes sense innit?

Comment

Having been studying trading for over 6 years, and having come across and interacted with most online so called mentors, and I really do mean most, none up to now have proven to me in any way that they are really who they say they are, let alone are actually making money from trading, indeed many have been proven over time not to be who they said they are.

Alfonso is the only genuine and honest person with integrity that I've come across online, and like I said, I've been around a while. If you aspire to give up your job in a few months and trade full time, your expectations of trading are not aligned with reality by a long way, and perhaps trading isn't for you. The concepts taught here are not a quick fix, there is no such thing in trading, but I feel the investment of a number of years, with very hard work, and diligent study will ultimately pay off.

For the first time since I first took an interest in trading all those years ago, I am beginning to see that I can potentially make consistent gains, not because I've seen Alfonso's account, but because I've seen mine begin to show signs of growth which is by far the best evidence I could hope for.

I feel I'm still number of years off feeling fully confident, but I will persist thanks to help from Alfonso and the community. The community that Alfonso has created is very focused and strict in that all members are focused on the same concepts, there are no charts loaded with nonsense indicators, or constant shifting from one strategy to another which to me is essential in creating an effective learning environment.

Thank you Alfonso,
                    James

Comment

I would like to thank Alfonso for providing a well run Positive community Before i joined set & Forget i knew supply and demand was the way to go but there was no way for me to define it , i found trading so frustrating and my trading was Emotional driven, i was basically in the dark. The set and Forget methodology provided a definite structure and ruleset. Alfonso has taken the time to define the rules and Nunces and they work , to listen and watch him trade in the Webinars , he is the "perfect storm" . I honestly dont know where this man finds the time to answer peoples queries and address their doubts while trading and running the community but he always does. He is fair and Honest and i consider myself lucky to be a part of the community. But as we say there is no Luck in trading only hard work.

I would also mention there are some senior members that are also great traders and give freely of their time to help others. Thanks to Alfonso and to the other senior members for the help and Encouragement they have given me over the last year, it has been a pleasure to be a member.

Cheers
                      Steve

Comment

Mere words cannot express my deepest appreciation for Alfonso and the community he has created. In my opinion, I consider Alfonso a genius and a visionary, and a truly humble man who puts the community before himself. His dedication and commitment are unsurpassed as is the wealth of information he has developed. He has a proven methodology and rule set that has been taught and is being replicated and executed by many successful traders. In addition, the community offers its contributions and knowledge along the journey of learning the supply and demand trade.

Again, I want to thank you, Alfonso, and the entire community, for your encouragement in trading and in life and for keeping me on the path.

Joe

Comment

• jeeshyy
                          jeeshyy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is absolutely true, especially about him being humble. he is extremely humble. i forgot to mention that in my review.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 18 members and 14 guests.

Most users ever online was 221 at 10:35 PM on 17th February 2016.

Working...
                      X